Thursday, September 15, 2011

Worth the wait !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait! September 11, 2011
Reviewer:  Ken "rathcullenarms" 
Hello true believers. I was eligible for an upgrade about a year ago and couldn't bring myself to upgrade before a decent 4G device was on the market. My previous phone was a Blackberry 8330. The Motorola Droid Bionic is obviously in a different league. I am a Costco member, so I took advantage of their deal with all the accessories. I paid $279, $20 less than the Verizon Wireless retailers. Amazon's price is even better if you won't use all the accessories that Costco throws in for free. I was hesitant to be buy the phone before actual hands-on reviews but I took the Nestea plunge. I am a realist and I expected some bugs, but I have been on the Motorola Droid Bionic for the past 3 days and I can't find anything wrong with it. I have used friends' iPhone 4 and HTC Droid Incredible devices, so my frame of reference is not only a Blackberry. The 4G is incredibly fast with the dual core processor. I don't get 4G coverage at home, so I just connect through my WiFi. I do get 4G at work and won in every competition with other 3G devices. I convinced at least 3 co-workers to get the Motorola Droid Bionic. I highly recommend the Motorola Droid Bionic. Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment